Welcome To Waterland - Our Terms
1. The details given in our information on literature provided and our website are correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of print. Any changes will be notified as soon as possible.
2. The completion of a booking form shall be deemed a confirmed booking and constitutes a binding contract an invoice will be sent to you for payment after your booking form is received that may be either prior or after the event.
3. Numbers of participants must be notified seven days before booked activity date. Late notification due to the lack of your numbers will be charged as stated in the invoice. Waterland must agree any increase in numbers prior to the activity.
4. In the event of cancellation by Waterland Gear Ltd, liability shall extend only to the repayment of all monies paid to us by the client. We reserve the right to change, alter or postpone activities if circumstances or safety dictates.
5. All activity booking prices notified are ex VAT and VAT will be added at the standard applicable rate.
6. You will indemnify Waterland Gear Ltd against claims made against us for damage or loss caused by one your party to any third party. If the conduct of you or your party causes distress or threatens danger or damage we reserve the right to withdraw all facilities for that booking. No refund will be given in these circumstances.
7. We cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal property.
8. We reserve the right to seek professional medical opinion, treatment or help for any client at any stage that we deem necessary. It is the responsibility of the group leader to inform us of any relevant medical or behavioural problems of persons in the group.
9. Notice of any claim that may be brought against Waterland Gear Ltd arising out of any booking must be given in writing within 28 days of the end of the booking.
10. The person who made the original booking must make cancellations of a booking, in writing. With reference to charges the following will be applied: 4 – 6 Weeks - 20% Charged 2 – 4 Weeks - 60% of charge 1 – 2 Weeks - 80% of charge Less Than 7 Days Full Charge Applies.
11. No refunds can be made in respect of memberships purchased unless the cancellation is requested in writing within 14 days of joining.
12. Waterland hosts a number of events throughout the year and some of these events will affect access to the site and use of the lake. Waterland will endevour to display notifications on the website when this occurs.